Berg Go Kart Basic (Red) Xl
This cool BERG Basic Red BFR has a sturdy frame and is thus even suitable for professional use. Each go-kart is fitted with a coaster brake, handbrake and parking brake. Not only is this go-kart safe, but thanks to its pneumatic tyres the BERG Basic Red BFR is also comfortable.
This go-kart will last for many years due to the adjustable seat. The Basic is therefore suitable for children from the age of 5 and also for adults. In addition, the four wheels and swing axle keep this go-kart firmly and safely grounded. And we have not forgotten to include the BFR system on this go-kart. The BFR system on the BERG Basic Red BFR allows you to brake using the pedals, but also reverse immediately after coming to a standstill. In short, a striking red go-kart you want to be seen in.
- Very robust frame making it even suitable for professional use.
- Equipped with coaster brake, hand brake and parking brake.
- With adjustable seat.
- Extra comfort thanks to the pneumatic tyres.
- Firmly and safely grounded due to the four wheels and swing axle.
- The BFR system allows you to brake using the pedals, but also reverse immediately after coming to a standstill.
•Not suitable for children under three years
•Choking hazard - Small parts
•Adult assembly required
•Keep the user manual for future reference
•Children (under 12) may only use the product under adult supervision
•When used in public places (professional), the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places.