Tap into big fun with the LeapStart, interactive early learning system, perfect for school readiness and success. Recommended by 97% of teachers, LeapStart is packed with school and life skills for curious 2-7 year olds. LeapStart works with a library of replayable activity books (sold separately) that cover four learning levels: Nursery through to Year 1. Each learning level teaches and supports 50+ core and life skills that complement the UK national curriculum. Get them excited about everything from phonics to problem solving, and STEM to social skills. Each book contains over 30 activities. The magic behind LeapStart is a small camera in the stylus that reads tiny dots on the book pages. Tap it anywhere in the book and games, jokes and songs will come to life as they hunt for letters, identify animal tracks, design a robot and so much more. Includes a 14 page sampler book Requires two AA batteries (not included). Activity books are sold separately.
- Recommended by 97% of teachers
- Bring learning to life with an interactive learning system jam-packed with activities for school and life for kids ages 2-7 years old.
- Works with all levels of LeapStart™ activity books (sold separately) – design a robot, explore the galaxy, cook using maths, and more.
- Includes: Kid-tough device with stylus that teaches proper handwriting grip and sampler book. Requires two AA batteries (not included).
- Get kids excited about everything from STEM to social skills and problem solving to scientific thinking with replayable activities packed with fun.