Leapfrog Scouts Learning Lights Remote
It's time for babies to imitate their parents by using their own remote control toy. Learning is on every channel with Scout’s Learning Lights Remote role-play toy. Explore all 17 buttons on the learning remote to hear more than 100 phrases, sounds and music while building fine motor skills. Flip between modes for role-play excitement or learning activities that introduce numbers and letters. Silly pretend channels inspire imaginative play. Switch to the French channel to hear common French phrases, listen and dance to three different music styles on the music channel and hear rain, snow and wind sound effects on the weather channel. Your baby is going to have fun playing pretend with this electronic toy. Intended for ages 6+ months. Requires three AAA batteries. Batteries included for demo purposes only.
- BABY REMOTE CONTROL TOY: This toddler remote is a role-play toy with 17 buttons to press and more than 100 sentences, sounds and music to dance to; encourages pretend play and learning cause and effect
- INTERACTIVE TOY: This toy is designed to introduce your baby to learn the ABCs, numbers and letters; babies will nurture their imagination and creativity while imitating adults using a remote
- MUSICAL BABY TOY: Let your kid enjoy this musical toy that will introduce a great range of phrases, the weather report and even some French; an ideal way for your toddler to listen and understand different sounds
- EDUCATIONAL TOY: By pressing each of the buttons, your little one will discover exciting interactive activities whilst developing fine motor skills
- IDEAL GIFT FOR NEWBORNS: This baby remote control toy is the perfect baby shower gift for parents to be or for a baby's first Christmas, as it is specifically designed to support baby's development starting from 6 months