LEGO 41398 Friends Stephanies House
Let little builders get lost in family-life role-play with LEGO Friends 4+ Stephanie’s House (41398). They can pretend to be Stephanie hanging out in her cosy bedroom or play at being mum and dad looking after their girl and her dog Dash. Access all areas The upstairs section is removable, making it easy for little fingers to play with all the cool downstairs details. It also means 2 friends can share the fun, playing with a floor each at the same time! The house comes with lots of cute features to bring the creative fun to life, plus a miniature swing that extends play outside of the house. Ideal preschool playset This LEGO 4+ set is a fun way for creative preschool kids to learn to build and includes 2 special Starter Bricks that let first-time builders take pride in constructing playsets all on their own. This set comes with Instructions Plus on the LEGO Building Instructions app, where kids can view their creation digitally to help grow their imagination and construction confidence.
- Help little builders enjoy hours of imaginative play with 4+ Stephanie’s House (41398). Preschoolers will love to build then play house, recreating scenes from the LEGO Friends TV series or inventing their own.
- This kids’ toy comes with LEGO Friends Stephanie, Alicia and James mini-dolls, a dog, plus all the bricks needed to build a 2-storey house with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, dining room and garden swing.
- This building kit comes with a Starter Brick baseplate and wall element, making building simple so the family role-play fun can begin quickly. Cute accessories, such as the mini croissant, encourage creative play.
- This is a great Christmas gift for kids who love role-playing family life. The cute 170-piece set is also an ideal gift for kids aged 4+ who deserve a spur-of-the moment treat.
- Measuring over 6” (16cm) high by 4” (12cm) wide, this 170-piece set takes up little room on display. And it's compatible with other LEGO pieces, so kids can extend the play with any other sets they have at home.
- This fun toy needs no batteries. Kids simply open the box and find the Starter Bricks to begin constructing this colourful and creative building!
- This 170-piece mini-doll toy set includes a guide for build and play to help youngsters understand the purpose of the building steps and develop their confidence.
- Featuring a Starter Brick baseplate and wall element to make building simple and boost kids' confidence, 4+ Stephanie's House is a great Christmas gift to introduce younger children to the everyday heroes of LEGO Friends.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO bricks have met the highest industry standards, plus the LEGO Group’s own quality criteria, which ensures they connect perfectly and pull apart easily when it's time for a new build.
- LEGO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to ensure that every young builder's LEGO Friends kids' toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.