LEGO 75280 Star Wars 501st Legion Clone Troopers Set
Stage an epic battle between elite 501st Legion Clone Troopers and the Separatist Army’s Battle Droids. Look out for the droids from the AT-RT cockpit using the electrobinoculars. Launch into attack with the BARC Speeder and fire the stud shooters. Fight back with the Battle Droids' blasters. Who will triumph in this exciting LEGO Star Wars adventure? You decide.
- Kids can role-play as 501st Legion Clone Troopers and relive exciting action from Star Wars: The Clone Wars with this LEGO Star Wars action set (75280), featuring an AT-RT Walker and BARC Speeder.
- This LEGO Star Wars building kit includes 4 LEGO minifigures: 3 new-for-2020 501st Clone Troopers and a 501st Jet Trooper, with jetpack element, plus 2 Battle Droids and weapons for battles.
- The AT-RT Walker has a new-for-August-2020 color scheme, posable legs, a stud shooter, attachment points for a blaster and electrobinoculars element, and the BARC Speeder has 2 stud shooters to inspire creative play.
- This 285-piece construction playset makes an ideal birthday present or holiday gift for boys and girls aged 7+. The 2 vehicles can also be driven in the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga video game.
- The compact, robust LEGO Star Wars AT-RT Walker measures over 7” (17cm) high, 3.5” (9cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide – a convenient size to slip into a child's backpack with the BARC Speeder ready for play wherever they go.
- No batteries are needed with this awesome kids’ building toy – it’s built purely from LEGO® bricks and powered by children’s imaginations so the action never stops.
- Thinking of buying this Star Wars building kit for someone new to LEGO sets? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow, illustrated instructions. Open the box and away they go!
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are fantastic for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the StarWars saga, make up their own galactic adventures and display the collectible construction models.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO bricks have met the highest industry standards so they are robust and connect and pull apart easily every time – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure that every building set meets the highest safety and quality standards on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!