Lego 76193 Marvel The Guardians’ Ship
LEGO Marvel The Guardians’ Ship (76193) is perfect for anyone aged 14 and up who is serious about the Marvel Avengers movies, or just loves making cool models.
Fans can recreate the authentic detail and awesome style of one of the most iconic spaceships from the Marvel Avengers movies. The opening cockpit has room for all the iconic LEGO Marvel minifigures included in the set: Star-Lord, Groot, Rocket, Mantis, Thor and a Chitauri warrior. Fun features include a weapon store, computer and a place for the heroes to snack on coffee and doughnuts. A rotatable stand allows the spaceship to be positioned for dynamic display and endless imaginative adventures. And, when the action stops, it looks supercool on display in any kid’s room. Marvel Avengers building kits let kids relive scenes from their favourite Marvel movies and open up a thrilling universe of imaginative superhero roleplay.
- Indulge a kid’s passion for the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Marvel Avengers movies with the stunning LEGO Marvel The Guardians’ Ship (76193).
- Includes Star-Lord, Groot, Rocket, Mantis, Thor and Chitauri warrior LEGO minifigures, plus cool weapons and accessories.
- Transport kids into a universe of imaginative adventures with this rewarding model-making project. And, when the action stops, it looks stunning displayed on its rotatable stand.
- This stand-out, build-and-display piece for kids makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or personal treat for any model-making enthusiast or fan of the Marvel Universe aged 14 and up.
- The ship (including stand) measures over 9 in. (25 cm) high, 14 in. (36 cm) long and 23 in. (59 cm) wide and stands securely on a sturdy, rotatable base.
- All LEGO Marvel building toys provide young superheroes with premium-quality playsets designed to deliver endless imaginative play possibilities.
- LEGO components satisfy stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart correctly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they fulfil rigorous global safety standards