Mermaze Mermaidz Kishiko (581352)
Mermaze Mermaidz Colour Change Fashion Doll Kishiko’s tail changes from pastel pink and seafoam green ombre to pearlescent hot pink when it comes in contact with cold water. Her tail also doubles as a stand when the fin is bent 90 degrees, so she can really stand on her own! It turns out, mermaids are a lot like us! Kishiko is a trendsetter who loves to glisten. She’s an internet star, creator, and budding activist who loves sharing her life with the world. She’s an expert in just about everything fabulous – from doing makeup tutorials to interviewing the biggest stars. Kishiko has beautiful, premium pink and purple hair styled in French braids, several bubble ponytails, and a kawaii unicorn horn bun. She has gorgeous glass inset eyes and real eyelashes, as well as fantasy makeup complete with dozens of little stars. Kishiko is wearing a purple ruffled top and sheer iridescent balloon sleeve bomber jacket. She accessorizes with matching faux crystal earrings and necklace, as well as a cute cloud purse. Before activating the colour change tail, remove the doll’s shirt and jacket to avoid getting them wet. Then, pour cold water over her tail and fin or dip her into a container with cold water. Perfect for play in and out of water! Note: The doll’s hair may not appear the same after being submerged in water. Kishiko, Jordie, Harmonique, Riviera, and Shellnelle are mermaid BFFs with their own distinct personalities and mermazing colour change tails! Each Mermaze Mermaidz doll has a unique, sculpted tail that performs a magical, dramatic colour change when submerged in water.
• Contents: An articulated mermaid fashion doll with colour change tail, top, jacket, earrings, necklace, and purse
• Mermaid tail performs a magical, dramatic colour change when submerged in water
• Watch Mermaze Mermaidz content on YouTube!
• Doll has articulation points at the neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, torso, waist, and fin to allow for so many poses
• Her tail also doubles as a stand when the fin is bent 90 degrees, so she can really stand on her own