Mermaze Mermaidz Rivera (580812)
Mermaze Mermaidz Colour Change Fashion Doll Riviera’s tail changes from a dark metallic blue to teal with a silver fin when it comes in contact with warm water. Her tail also doubles as a stand when the fin is bent 90 degrees, so she can really stand on her own! It turns out, mermaids are a lot like us! Riviera rocks out in the deep blue. She’s a prickly guitar player and songwriter who’s used to sharing the spotlight with her flashy younger sister Harmonique. She’s a rebel, an outsider, and unabashedly herself. Riviera has beautiful, premium, curly purple hair in a half up/half down style with black micro braids. She has gorgeous glass inset eyes and real eyelashes, as well as fantasy makeup complete with purple cut creases and glitter freckles. Riviera is wearing a shimmery MRMD band tee, iridescent faux leather jacket with spike details, and iridescent harness belt. She accessorizes with mismatched cuff earrings, two stacked necklaces, and a purple electric guitar. Before activating the colour change tail, remove the doll’s shirt and jacket to avoid getting them wet. Then, pour warm water over her tail and fin or dip her into a container with warm water. Perfect for play in and out of water! Note: The doll’s hair may not appear the same after being submerged in water. Kishiko, Jordie, Harmonique, Riviera, and Shellnelle are mermaid BFFs with their own distinct personalities and mermazing colour change tails! Each Mermaze Mermaidz doll has a unique, sculpted tail that performs a magical, dramatic colour change when submerged in water.
• Contents: An articulated mermaid fashion doll with colour change tail, top, jacket, belt, 2 necklaces, earrings, and guitar
• Mermaid tail performs a magical, dramatic colour change when submerged in water
• Watch Mermaze Mermaidz content on YouTube!
• Doll has articulation points at the neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, torso, waist, and fin to allow for so many poses
• Her tail also doubles as a stand when the fin is bent 90 degrees, so she can really stand on her own