Siku 1999 Claas Torion 1914 Wheel Loader
Large wheel loader with large bucket The Claas Torion 1914 is the top range of the Claas wheel loaders. With its high bucket volume and high tipping load, it is ideal for large enterprises and contractors. Of course, in 1:50 scale as well, it can shift a lot of material in the playroom farmyard, thanks to its loading arm with the movable bucket. With its four big wheels with agricultural tread, the wheel loader is well equipped even outside the farmyard. The steering joint makes the big wheels very agile when working on the farm.
• Detailed Claas Torion wheel loader to play and have fun for big and small lovers of agricultural machinery
• Extensive functions: Movable articulated joint, opening bonnet, movable loading arm, tyres with coarse tread profile, movable shovel
• High stability: Metal chis, side panels made of robust plastic, good rolling properties thanks to rubber tyres
• Ideal as a gift for children. birthdays or for in between, but also as a decoration for adult birthdays or wedding gifts
• Box contents: 1 x siku 1999 Claas Torion 1914 wheel loader, scale: 1:50.
• Material: Metal/Plastic
• Dimensions: 17.1 x 5.5 x 7.3 cm.
• Weight: 0.16 kg.
• Colour: Green.
• Series: Siku Farmer