Vtech Popping Surprise Seal
Are you ready for a show? This cheeky Popping Surprise Seal by Vtech is great preschool toy for little hands to explore and discover. Press the button on teh Seal's nose to watch him perform cool tricks and flip his tail while he moves and wobbles. Great for teaching babies the concept of cause and effect while keeping them engaged and happy. Stimulate your baby's auditory senses and language development by pressing one of the 3 shape-buttons to listen to 3 sing-along songs, 15 lovely melodies and fun sounds and phrases - babies will sing along as their confidence grows. With bright colours and a smiling face your baby will love to explore all the different features as they learn. The Seal's nose lights-up with responses, sounds and phrases while encouraging your child's sensory development. This learning toys for baby sensory play is suitable for girls and boys aged 6 months +.
- POPPING SURPRISE SEAL: Spark playtime fun with this Popping Surprise Seal; Place the ball on this cheeky chappy's tail to watch him magically perform tricks, move, wobble and flip his tail; A great learning companion for baby to explore and discover
- FUN PHRASES AND SONGS: With 3 songs, 15 melodies and lots of phrases to listen out for, there are plenty of ways to keep your baby happy; Stimulate your baby's auditory senses and press one of the 3 shape-buttons to trigger the catchy songs and sounds
- SENSORY TOYS: Featuring bright colours and a cheeky, smiley face to engage your baby, little hand's will love to explore all the different elements; The seal's nose lights up with responses, encouraging your baby's sensory development
- LEARNING GAMES: Great for keeping children entertained while developing their fine motor skills and teaching them the concept of cause and effect, press the seal's nose to watch him move and play while performing tricks
- IDEAL GIFT FOR GIRLS AND BOYS: This educational toy is a great birthday present or Christmas gift, as it is specifically designed to support development for boys and girls aged 6 months and up